Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our little Valentine!!

Happy Valentines Day!! We had a great love day with our little family. Avery and I made cupcakes and a shirt for Daddy. The handprints didnt turn out as good as I hoped but Zach still LOVED it. (lets just say I know why hospitals dont do handprints. LOL) Saturday Zach came home with two roses for Avery and a dozen long stem roses for me including a massage. (god knows I could use this) I have the BEST hubby in the world and Avery has the BEST daddy in the world. We are VERY lucky girls! Then we went out to eat with our little valentine. We had a great Valentines day! ps. we took ALOT of pics and these are a little taste of them. he he

SHe loves her daddy.(I LOVE this picture)

Daddys valentine

valentines day kisses for mommy


Avery LOVES her mommy

Mommys little valentines and sportin my new do


Avery holding her rose from daddy


Zach walking in with lots of goodies

Our attempt to make a hand print shirt for daddy.


Avery made thse two. Notice the hand print in it. she wanted to eat it. LOL

cupcakes for daddy


Averys Valentines Pj's

1 comment:

The Venghaus Family said...

I LOVE your hair!! It's so cute on you!! Oh and Avery's pj's with the "be mine" on the booty are so cute!