Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, May 11, 2009

My 1st Mother's Day!!

What a wonderful, yet emotional Mother's day we had. It was a all weekend affair. Saturday we went to have lunch with my mom and the Family.We had a great time and Avery was showing off BIG TIME for Dee Dee, Pa and Shelly. Then saturday night I went for a mothers day out dinner with Lisa (zach's mom), Mamie(zach's grandma), and Amy(my SIL)at Carrabas and then we went to have a few drinks at Baker's Street. It was nice to get out for a while. Then Sunday Zach took Avery to his parents early to cook and so I could have some alone time for a little bit. That was nice too but I didn't know what to do with myself. LOL So we had lunch with zach's mom and family and came home to spend what we thought was going to be a great rest of the afternoon with Avery and Zach. So Zach was driving ahead of me and when I walked in the door he was panicing that Avery had hit her head. He was playing with her and lifted her up in the air and she hit her head on the ceiling fan. We then we holding her and noticed blood on each of our shoulders and reliezed she must have bit her lips when she hit her head. By this time we were freaking out and both crying. She had a little cut on her head and a bruised bump. We called the emergency dr's office and they asked us all these questions if she had any symptoms of a a concussion. At this point we are just watching her to see how she does. PLEASE keep her in your prayers that it is nothing serious. Eventhough it was very emotional it was a great 1st mother's day. I got flowers from my mom and Shelly, and Avery got me a new flash for my camera so I can take better pictures of her. She knew what she was doing. he he.. Well I hope all the mommies had a great mother's day.


The Stastny Family


cutie patootie


Aunt Shelly and Avery

Avery is sooo loved

Dee Dee and Avery

Our little show off

Happy Mother's day mom

Mother's day kisses

Avery saying "Your welcome Mommy.. I love you"

The reason I am truly blessed by being a mommy


Dad and Shelly

Princess A Showing off

Mom with her girls.. happy mothers day to the BEST mom inthe world.. well besides me. HA HA


Pa and Avery talking

Dinner with the Siegert girls


The Coors Light Girls at Baker's Street ha ha ha

Amy.. HA

thats one white ghetto girl

Flowers from Mom and Shelly

Li Li and Avery

Lisa, me and Avery

mommy and Avery

Zach and his mom

our family

Pops and Avery..I love this pic

Avery giving Pops kisses..

Avery walking to me

a worried daddy

Poor baby

3 comments:

Tales from the Trails said...

Wow! What a fabulous 1st Mother's Day... except for Avery's booboo. We pray that she is OK. Tell Zach it won't be her first booboo. He has alot more of those to come.

The Venghaus Family said...

Poor Avery!! Tell her Bryson sends kisses for her boo boo...that should make it all better! :-) Looks like you had a wonderful mother's day fit for a wonderful mother!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a Great 1st Mother's Day!! There are plenty more to come!! I hope lil Miss Avery is feeling better!!
XOXO