Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Friday, May 8, 2009

Our little Dancing monkey

Avery is all over the place these days. I can barely go to another room because she wants to stand and climb on EVERYTHING.She is in that stage where she stands up and pulls everything down she can get her hands on. Its only a matter of time and she will be standing on her own. She will stand with one arm holding on. I have to tell this story. When we were little, we would always ask our parents where we came from and my parents came up with this story that Shelly was a monkey and I was a little bird. They said they shaved all the hair off shelly and pulled all my feathers out and brought us home. hahahaha. I guess Avery is going to be the monkey one day when she asked us where she came from. My parents are soo silly. I know. Anyways, here is our little monkey in action. I also added another video from last week of Avery climbing and dancing.

trying to climb over the couch

She thinks its so funny

awwwww.. trying to get on the couch

she wants to climb over and is looking at me like ok Im going for it. HA






Daddy getting kisses


taken about a week ago

taking pictures and climbing like a lil monkey

1 comment:

Tales from the Trails said...

I see pink tutus, leotards, and ballet shoes in her future. Just like momma. I would hold off on handing her a baton. She is going to be so talented!!! Just don't give her a football...hehehe