Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Friday, May 15, 2009

Our Baby girl is 10 months old today!!


OMG where did the time go. Avery turned 10 months old today. She is growing up way too fast. She is walking around in her walker all the time and started walker with her push walker but with me holding her and last night daddy said, "I dont want her to start walking then its all over" (which is very true)

What's going on in Avery's world:

-climbing and standing up on everything and taking steps around whatever she is on with one hand. She will be standing soon by herself.
-says momma and da da constantly and is saying ba ba (whatever that is. She is talking in her own language
-eating stage 3 baby food and whatever we eat but is starting to push away baby food and wants real food instead. She LOVES bananas,greenbeans, potatoes, mashed potatoes, chicken ect. but will eat almost anything I give her. I find it odd that she eats greens beans but wont eat baby food green beans, but at least she eats them right. LOL
-Lights up when daddy comes home
-LOVES Elmo's World and dances to the music
-has 5 teeth and # 6 is on its way
-does her princess head tilt.. she is DEFINATELY A PRINCESS!!

OUR LITTLE PRINCESS











5 comments:

Lisa said...

the 3rd to the last is my ABSOLUTE FAV!!! What a princess she is! I did the same with the tutu and pearls. I got it from a friend of mine but I'm using it on my "new" blog coming soon. I think these are A- DORABLE!!!! Love you Avery!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh - your child eats vegetables?!?!?! hee hee
I love, love, love the tutu and pearls! It makes me ache for another little girl.
Maybe Linc would look cute in a camo tutu... no? darn.

I can't believe little Ave is getting so big!! Too fast. Too fast.

Tales from the Trails said...

Happy Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!! I bet her 1st birthday party planning is in the works. It will be here soon!
The pics are too cute. If Avery needs a 4-legged pic partner you can contact Remington's modeling agency, hehehe.

The Venghaus Family said...

Ooooohhh! I LOVE the tutu and pearls picture!! Shanna...I feel sorry for Zach....he's gonna have to beat the boys off (my son will probably be one of them LOL). She's just stunning. I wuv u Avery! Bryson sends kisses!

Kirsten: said...

Love the new tutu!!! Avery is getting to be a big girl so fast!!!