
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday Avery and I went to dinner with Sara, Kirsten, Kelly and the kiddos at Clay's. Some good quality time with friends and the kids.
B and Avery with their matching chair covers..

Kelly and I with Avery and Linc.. I think we were separated at birth. what ya think?? We look like sisters in this pic

Me and Avery, Sara and baby Brown in tum tum, Kirsten & Brooklyn, Kelly and Lincoln


Lincoln, Brooklyn, and Avery

ooohhhhhh this is fun mommy

Kirsten and Brooklyn

Avery riding the horse

mommy's angel

Little miss B walking

Lincoln

Katelyn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday Avery and I went visit Dee Dee and Pa. My dad cooked lunch for us and went to the park and then went to visit my grandma.
Dee Dee and Avery

Pa and Avery

she LOVES swinging

princess head tilt even when she swings

Justa swingin

our angel with those beautiful baby blues

Trying her first taste of BBQ

YUMMMMMMMMM. She LOVED Pa's BBQ

Avery visiting with her great grandma Stastny


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday we went swimming in the backyard and Zach grilled chicken and steaks for us. We had a great family day in the sun and momma got a little burnt..I look like a lobster. LOL
Avery swimming

i love this pic

Mommy and Avery swimming. ha ha ha. yes I managed to get in the tiny pool too. lol

our little fishy

YEA!! swimming is fun

Daddy and Avery

Avery wearing her stunna shades

3 comments:
Great Pix Shanna!!! I'll prob have to steal some for my blog page!!! It was soooooooooo good to see you and the princess!!!
Looks like a great time. I have to learn how to size down my pics to get them all in. It limits me to like 5, ugh. Maybe this summer I can get blog tips : )
I just love the pic of Avery and grandma. Love them!!!!
You got a lot of good picture's. She is getting big and it's hard to believe she will be a year soon!! And yes you can tell she has that Princess head tilt down!!!
Post a Comment