Yesterday our baby girl turned one. I still cant believe it. It seems like just yesterday we were welcoming her to the world. Time really does fly fast. She was woke up with mommy and daddy singing Happy Birthday to her. She would smile everytime we sang it. Avery and I went to Gymboree class and she had a blast! She didnt want to leave. She got a special birthday sticker and the whole class snag to her. When Zach got home, we sang happy Birthday Again and let her have her cake. She was soo excited but didnt know what to think of all that icing. She kept looking at her hands like'what is on my hands" ha ha. She was soo excited that she didnt want to go to sleep at night. She was just standing up in her crib like hello im not done playing.. ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! All in all, She had a great day for her birthday. Now comes her PRINCESS PARTY!!
The BEST day of our lives

July 15, 2008... 2:55pm(1 year ago)

The most beautiful thing I had ever seen

.................................................................................................................................
This is what she woke up to.. mommy and daddy singing Happy Birthday!!
The Birthday Girl!!

CHEEEESSSEEEE!!!


silly girl!!


After Gymboree Class



fixing to blow out the candle

Daddy and Avery

shes sooo excited!!!

After the cake


Happy 1st Birthday Avery LeeYou are the BEST thing that has happen to us. You make us smile every day.
We love you soooo much,
Love, Mommy and Daddy
5 comments:
I'm such a sap! I totally teared up when I saw this. She looks so big! I remember holding her when she was first born and it was like yesterday. I just adore her!!!
BTW, we have the same t shirt and the bib and shoes to match, HAHA. Of course we do, we have cute taste!!!! lol BUT we dont have those shorts and they are just too cute!! Where did you find them? I can't wait for her party Sat. Love you Avery Lee!!! Happy 1st birthday Princess!!!
Glad to know I'm not the only one that teared up when I read this post! LOL! She just looks so grown up and man time has flown! We're going to be sending them off to kindergarten before we know it :-( Can't wait for Princess Avery's party on Saturday!
I remember that day. I was rushing cousin Jason home from work, poor guy didn't even know where we were going. I was like, "Avery's here!!! We have to go to Katy to see her" LOL
We sure do love the Princess. She's a great addition to our fam, Shanna and Zach. Good Job Guys, hehehe. See you on Saturday.
Ah, you got her the same birthday onesie as B! Looks like she had a GREAT birthday!
I can't believe she is 1 already. It's like she was just born!! Time flies by way too fast when you're having fun!! She is so Beautiful!!
Post a Comment