Yes she did it. Saturday morning zach and I were playing with her and practicing walking to mommy and daddy and she was off. She went back and forth to us like 20 times or more. We were so excited and she was sooo proud of herself. She was on a roll. But of course we were so wrapped up with her accomplishment that we didnt think to get a picture or video it. We are so proud of our little munchkin!! She is being a little stubborn now and wont do it as much as she did. We are so proud of you Avery!
update:I managed to get a picture today of standing and walking but still working on the video..
Multi-tasking...standing while drinking

multi-tasking again. drinking while walking HA
3 comments:
Way to go Avery! Your mom has been patiently waiting for you to take off! XOOX
I just hope there is milk or juice in that cup, Turn it UP, Girl!!! LOL!!! Congrats Avery. What a big girl!!! Momma, you have to get your running shoes on now.
YEAH!!!!!! Go big girl! We are so proud of you!
Post a Comment