Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th Weekend!!

We had a great 4th with the 3 of us. Saturday we took Avery for a ride in her wagon and let her see her first sparkler. She loved it. She wanted to touch it. LOL Zach cooked a great meal for us and had some great qaulity time as a family. Avery also has been trying to walk lately. I was sitting on the floor with her and all of a sudden she stood up and was trying to walk to daddy. She only walks a few steps and falls but she is slowly getting the hang of it. We are so proud of our princess. On sunday, Avery and I went swimming while daddy cleaned the entire house. I have the BEST hubby in the world.


Little Miss USA waving at all her fans. HA HA!

Daddy and Avery

come on mom.. keep up

little miss USA

Chillin in her wagon



Look no hands! YEA!!



Princess and mommy


Look!!

baby blues

Daddy and Avery

trying to reach the sparkler

Loves her mommy

After swimming

No comments: