Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, July 27, 2009

BJ's Surprise 30th Birthday/visit to sealy/weekend wrap-up

Saturday night my good friend Lisa planned a surprise birthday for her hubby. She told him that it was Zach's birthday so he was really shocked when all his family and friends were there to surprise him. Good Job Lisa!!
Avery and I also decided to make a visit to sealy to visit Dee Dee, Pa and Shelly while Daddy worked.. Also Avery started taking her bib off and she thinks its so funny. me...umm not so much HA HA
Oh and also want to say Avery has two new teeth(#8 and 9)I knew #8 was on the way but this weekend when she was laughing I noticed another one coming through. Poor baby! She sure is getting teeth fast. Before long she will have her first steak. HA HA!!



My World

Happy Birthday BJ


Daddy and Avery




Avery excited about her ladybug balloon



Trying to take a self portrait. HA

Aunt shelly and Avery
light shining down on our angel



what??.. I didnt do it. ha ha

She thought it was HILARIOUS!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

thank you for coming! We had so much fun!