Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, October 19, 2009

Fun-filled weekend

This weekend we finally got to get out of the house since Little A has been sick. Saturday Aves and I went to visit Dee Dee and Pa. She has her own room there and she kept climbing up the stairs and going to her room to play. Im guessing because all the toys are in there.LOL.. Sunday we met up with my friend Lisa and Keegan at the Dewberry farms/pumpkin patch. It was a ZOO.. It was sooo crowded and barley any pumpkins. We had to make are own pumpkin patch. HA. Avery got to see a few tractors and some animals. I think that was her favorite part. She said "tractor" as the tractor was pulling the haw ride. She seemed to like the pigs and chickens the best. After seeing the animals, she had enough.. I guess finally getting out, wore her out. We had a fun filled weekend with some family and friends.


Such a cutie patootie..

I love my Dee Dee

She LOVES playing in her room at Dee Dee and Pa's



...............................................................................................

Avery and Keegan..

Keegan wants to hold hands

look at those baby blues..WOW





waiting and waiting and waiting to get in..

like mother, like daughter


children of the corn

Our little pumkin




Lisa and I with our lil pumpkins


best buds.. K and A with the pumpkins

Hi mom


Avery and her BIG GREEN TRACTOR



photo from the 1960's lol


Keegan and Avery in the COOL BUS

all of us in the COOL BUS..HA


chickens

LOOK!!


checking out the pigs

this picture cracks me up.. Avery is soooo over it and Keegan is like "hey whats over there"

3 comments:

Kirsten: said...

Glad Aves is feeling better! That completely sux about Dewberry Farms though...i totally wanted to take B! If is was a madhouse last weekend I can't imagine the next 2 weekends coming up! Geez! Miss you girlies - hope to see ya'll soon!

Lisa said...

I gave you a blog award!!!! Go check out my recent post.

Tales from the Trails said...

Such a Stastny sitting with DeeDee. When we saw GG S on Sunday Avery is all that she was asking about. You should try the Oil Ranch by us for pumpkins etc.