Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, October 5, 2009

Keegan's First Birthday


My friend Lisa's little girl Keegan turned one year on September 30th and they had her Princess Party this Saturday. It was a blast. It was a party fit for a little princess. Lisa did an Amazing job decorating and had soo much yummy food. Keegan LOVED her cake and got right into it unlike Avery. She is not a fan of cake. HA. Avery and Keegan are two months apart and can already tell they are great friends. The party was wonderful and I couldn't believe how many kids were there. It was like a daycare in Keegan's playroom. Avery had so much fun and was pooped after it. And to be honest so was I. I cant beleive I use to work in a daycare... What was I thinking back then. HA HA!!

Happy 1st Birthday Keegan. We love you so much and hope you had a Great First Birthday!!



The Birthday Girl



Aves in her party dress

Jen and I with the kiddos

Bryson... isnt he a cutie patootie

Princess table

Yummy cake

These cookies were soooo good

Cake table

Best buds playing


Lisa with Little A

look at that look she is giving me. ha ha

Bj and Lisa with their baby girl

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you.. happy birthday to Keegan.. happy Birthday to you

Mommy helping Keegan blow out the candle

YUMMMMMYYY

Avery saying hurry up and eat Keegan so we can play some more

Lisa and Miss K

Avery playing with other kiddos

Keegan and her presents

Avery LOVED Keegan's ball pit

The girl with their babies.. aka.. The baby Brigade

Bryson and Avery in the Ball pit.

Saying bye bye to Keegan.. Avery gave Keegan the biggest hug when I said we were going bye bye.. it was ADORABLE!!!


Partied too hard... She was out 5 minutes down the road

No comments: