Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, October 26, 2009

Sunday Funday at the Pumpkin Patch and Park

Sunday we went to a pumpkin patch "round two" by our house and then we went to the park. We put Avery in her wagon and went on a walk because it was such a beautiful day outside. Avery had a Blast seeing all the pumpkins and piking out her favorite. She even got her favorite....STICKERS.. from a nice lady there. She was in Heaven. LOL. After that we headed to the park by our house. This park wasnt all that great because it doesn't even have swings... what kinda of park doesn't have swings..anyway she played a little bit and went straight over to her wagon. I guess she was ready to go.. We had a fun family sunday just the 3 of us.
ps.. picture overload.. I got carried away with the pictures.LOL



My Fav









getting her stickers




tryin to find the perfect pumpkin

just my size



the fam

daddy's little pumpkin












4 comments:

Kirsten: said...

great pumpkin patch! where is it? love avery's lil halloween shirt!

Leah said...

Such cute pics!! What pumpkin patch is that? We want to go to one closer than Dewberry Farms to just get some pics since our first attempts weren't so successful. Also- what editing program do you use? Photoshop? I have always just used the iphoto program on my computer but I can't do black and white pics with some color, like you did, in it and I want to!!

Lisa said...

That is perfect!!! You are getting so good with your editing mommy! We need to go to the PP just once more!
I love the little pumpkins.
xoxoxoxox

Kelly said...

Is that the pumpkin patch on Clay Road that I was talking about at the party? It looks great! I think we're going there this weekend.