Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Thursday, October 29, 2009

Getting Crafty...

So my good friend Lisa started to try and make bows for her little girl. She told me that I should give it a try since it was pretty easy..... SO, I figured I would try it out and see what I could do since I'm constantly buying bows for little A. They can get pretty pricey if you buy the boutique style bows. I also decided to try and make Avery a bow holder since she has a drawl FULL of bows and I am constantly digging through it to find one that matches when we are getting ready.I am still going to add some artwork to the A but this is what I have so far. So here is my first time making bows.. Are you ready for this. HA HA.. they didn't turn out as bad as I thought and were so easy and cheap to make. I still need some practice as you can tell. LOL

My first bow. ha..


made these 3 today

top of bow holder

bow holder.. I need a another one already.lol

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm soooooo proud of you friend!You did so good! You know, Leah makes them for Perri too. We need to have a bow making party, lol. Ok, any reason for a party is great for me!

Kirsten: said...

Good job Shanna!!! Love the bow holder...you could totally sell them for the holidays!!!

Leah said...

Good job!! So easy huh?? And cheap!! Very cute!! I made a bow holder for Perri that I should take a pic of and show you. I put fabric over a large canvas and attached strips of ribbon over it and clip them on there so they aren't hanging down. Very easy!

kristinkfitness said...

Those are so cute! I'm loving having a little girl and getting to buy all the pink stuff and adorable bows!!

Tales from the Trails said...

The QUEEN of wearing bows as a little girl has to be able to make pretty bows for her princess : ) LOL!!! Looks like there needs tod be a bow making room in the house now.