Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Tuesday, December 15, 2009

17 Months



What's going on in Avery's world:

-WORDS.. well this month will be sooo hard to write everything down because she says SOOO much more and cant even remember it all but I will try.
mama,dada,cat,dog,horse,goose,ball,bye,hi,dee dee(my mom), Pa Pa (my dad), "Sops" (Pops-zach's dad), Li Li (zach's mom) "Shech she" (shelly-my sister), ruff ruff,night night,amen, cup,tractor,cracker,chicken,light,star,baby,go go go, jump, cheese,Kee Kee(Keegan),juice,up,eyes,clap,bear,more,baby,shoes,car,san-sa(santa),socks,charge(as in charge the phone)ice,cookie,bath,trash,bubbles,tickle tickle,ho ho ho,peas(please),chip, boo,SHHHH,ger(tiger),clap,itsy(meaning itsy bitsy,colors,toes,apple,deer,bless (as in bless you when we sneeze).. OK thats all I can think of at the moment but know there is tons more..

-can read...arms up,cat,mouth,eyes,dog,tiger,nose,clap,hi,wave,colors,arm
(i have been trying to upload a video of her reading but its not letting me. I will try again in a little bit)

-still loves Elmo and loves making Elmo jump, do itsy bitsy motions, dressing him up in necklaces, making him clap, and SO many other things. I guess Elmo is her puppet..HAHA

-My little helper.. loves to help mommy put up clothes,towels, wipes etc.

-Doesn't like her feet covered... She gets that from her momma. I have to sleep with my feet out of the covers.HA HA

-wears 18 months clothes and size 4 shoes

-LOVES to jump on everything..

-has to sleep with her Bear and blankie every night

-has 12 teeth STILL.. those last little boogers just wont come through

-LOVES to be read to

-LOVES talking on the phone

-loves to tickle everyone and be tickled

-can sign more and all done

-still knows she is a princess with her Princess head tilt
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



trying to wear mommy's bra..HAHA.. I had to include this one because it was TOO funny when she did it today.



Photobucket

No comments: