Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Friday, December 11, 2009

4th Annual Ornament Party


Every year during the holidays the girls get together for our Annual Ornament Party. We play the white elephant game with ornaments and play games. My friend Sara is the "GAME QUEEN". This year she stole a game from the Ellen Show called "HUMDINGER". You have to "hum" a song and your team has to guess what it is. It was pretty funny to hear everyone "hummm" to the music. We had a great time as usual. Its good to get out and have a little "ME" time with the girls.




Caroline cracks me up..LOL


Sara and I

Erin and I

something was funny..LOL

funny shot

Jenny humming her song

it was funny.. cant you tell


playing hum-dinger..
the reused ornament Caroline brought. HAHA


Shawna got my ornament... FRIENDS 2009

Love my Shawna

Jenny and I


yearly circle head shot that we do..

All the girls again


Photobucket

2 comments:

Brandi said...

how fun!! Girls' nights are a must!!!! My sister isn't sure what store the Hunting Santa dress came from... Fredricksburg, TX is all she can remember..sorry!!!!!

Kirsten: said...

Great pix Shanna! So sorry I missed it this year!