Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, December 14, 2009

Visiting Santa

Today Avery and I met up with Lisa & Keegan and Leah & Perri to go visit Santa. We let the girls play for a little bit at the Katy Mills play area, then headed to see "San-sa" as Avery says. Well lets just say Avery wasn't as excited to see him in person as she is on tv. As soon as she looked at that unfamiliar, BIG, red man.. she screamed bloody murder and the tears were flowing. Eventhough she wasnt having it... her outfit was just TU TU CUTE for words...(I made her shirt and bow) So for this years pictures with santa, I have Avery screaming her head off. Maybe we will try again. who knows??


Look how happy she is BEFORE seeing santa





Perri trying to get Avery's bow. HA


Perri, Keegan & Avery

Keegan and Avery..

I dont know you?

here it comes....


mommy HELP!!!


poor babies

and this is the crappy picture I got...LOL (crappy as in the quality of picture)


Photobucket

5 comments:

Kirsten: said...

Haha, those are hilarious! As pitiful as she looks, the pictures are adorable! And you did a GREAT job on her shirt and bow! Think you need to start your own business!

Brandi said...

OMG... too funny!!!! Love the cute outfit!

Tales from the Trails said...

Poor Avery but she sure was lookin' cute on Santa's lap. Good Job Shanna!!

Leah said...

hahah but the pics are hilarious!! So glad we got to meet up with you guys!! Craig was griping about the horrible quality of the pics when I showed him haha. It was pretty horrible though..

Lisa said...

today was too funny! I love our girls so much!