Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, December 7, 2009

Zach's Buck

YEA!!!Zach got a buck this weekend. Let me just start off saying that Zach is VERY picky on what he will shoot. I told him please just shoot anything. HA.. Avery and I miss him so much when he is gone that anything would be nice. SOOOO Daddy bought Avery and I a 9 point buck home. Of course not the one he wanted but its still a buck. (Now we will have some deer meat to eat)..I dont want to go on and on with this long detailed story but lets just say that this buck was the "DEER THAT WOULDN"T DIE". After Zach shot him, they went to look for him and after a while they spotted him. He was scooting around in the woods. He got up and ran off again so Zach's dad shot him in the butt. THEN they went up to him and the darn thing lifted his head up. (OMG I think I would have freaked out) so Zach shot him again. It took three shots for that deer to die. WOW huh. LOL Anyways, we are very proud of Daddy. Here is a pic with Avery checking out the "deer"

Photobucket

4 comments:

Leah said...

Great job! But honestly, that about made me cry :( Poor thing didn't wanna go without a fight!

Kirsten: said...

That is CRAZY but way to go Zach!!!

Tales from the Trails said...

HALLELUJAH!!!! But that just gets him wanting more. MEN, LOL!!! Congrats Zach!!!

Lisa said...

GOOD JOB ZACH! I'm not girly when it comes to that stuff. I think it's because I have been around it my whole life. Avery will be the same. She will go to the lease with daddy one day on her 4 wheeler wearing her pearls! HAHA