


We have been soaking up the sun sooo much lately. Yesterday we even spent the afternoon just me and Aves in the backyard. We had so much fun just me and her. Check out her yellow polka dot bikini!! LOL























and today Avery got her 2nd haircut from Lo Lo(my aunt Lois). Avery's hair was so out of control that we had to get it trimmed again. Now it's FINALLY evened out!! Here is a few pictures from today. Lo Lo also had a few minutes to color with Avery. She had so much fun and did so good. I think she loves her haircut!!! Just look how excited she is.












WHEW!!That was a long post but I had to get caught up. LOL.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial weekend!!!

2 comments:
I'm loving Avery's bikini, too cute! She's getting so big! A getting a haircut with the sippy in her mouth, adorable!!! Have a great weekend!
Love the pic of Avery's feet and the sandals in the grass. That's one to have framed.
The visit to Aunt Lo Lo's...so cute.
Post a Comment