Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Yesterday we managed to make it out to Zach's parents to try and go swimming. It was still a little bit too cold but Avery and I had a blast. We got about half way in and I just couldn't go any further. HA HA I know I'm a wimp but o well. I did get to lay out a little bit while Avery blew bubbles and played. We just hung out and enjoyed the weather together. It was a great day with my little munchkin. I didn't take many pictures but here is one of both of us.

Look at Aves stunna shades. HA HA


Avery has been doing this sassy pose when I say "pose" for the camera. It is soo cute. I could just eat her up..

brushing her teeth before all the posing. LOL

Avery's SASSY POSE!!!





I just Love her to pieces. She is such a HAM!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kirsten: said...

Dang Skinny Minnie! You and Avery look great! Love her lil suit!

Brandi said...

You are a smokin' hot mamma!!! Miss Avery is presh!!! So cute!!

Lisa said...

haha she is totally going to be a cheerleader with all that face posing! Love it!

The Venghaus Family said...

Ya'll are adorable! We tried the swimming thing too and it was still too cold and B wasn't having it. We need to form a swim playdate this summer with all the kiddos...but I really don't want to be in a swimsuit next to you! You look awesome!