Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, May 3, 2010

Visit with Grandma

Sunday Avery and I headed to Sealy to have lunch with Dee Dee, Pa Pa, Shelly (schech-she),and Mark. Then we headed over to visit with my grandma. We haven't been in a while because Avery was sick. Although Avery was shy at first, AS USUAL.She warmed up to her before we left. She was calling her down the hallway to come back.. "grandma,Grandma" and saying "bye bye Grandma". I thought it was so cute last night I was drying her hair before bed and busts out with "GRANDMA GRANDMA" I guess she missed her already. She even told Daddy when he got home that she saw Grandma, Dee Dee, Pa Pa, Shech-she and Mark today. We had a great day with the fam seeing grandma and playing outside for a bit.






WHO ME???

checking out Grandma's watch that talks..

being silly









"swing" as Avery calls it, with Dee Dee





driving Pa Pa's Tractor


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Venghaus Family said...

OMG, I LOVE her outfit!!! And I really like your top too! We miss you guys - lets do something soon!