The reason I'm a MOM.






helping the guys cook.. well sort of..


Daddy helping Aves putt

playing golf



My little munchkin


trying to get a picture of all three of us. HA HA


sisters

Avery made Dee Dee a frame with her voice recorded on it that says "LOVE YOU DEE DEE, LOVE YOU DEE DEE, LOVE YOU DEE DEE" It is the CUTEST thing!!



chillin with Pa Pa


Happy Mother's Day to the BEST mom in the world!!

Then we headed to Waller to Zach's parents. His mom and mamie had been in Austin with Stephanie & Troy visiting baby Parker so we made just in time to see them when they got back. We had a wonderful Mother's day spending time with our family. We are soo very blessed to have such WONDERFUL mother's in our life. I am so truly blessed to have such a beautiful, smart, healthy little munchkin. I could not imagine my life without her. Being a mother is the GREATEST gift of all..


Happy Mother's day to Mamie & Li Li

HAPPY "LATE" MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMMIES!!!
(sorry I'm slacking a little on my posts)

1 comment:
Looks like a great Mother's Day. Ave's pictures are so cute.
Post a Comment