Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, September 13, 2010

3 Year Anniversary

Well I'm a tad behind but Zach and I celebrated our 3 year Anniversary last Wednesday. 3 years ago on wednesday, I married my best friend, the love of my life, and best daddy to be in the world. He is definatly my lobster and love him dearly. I can't believe it's been 3 years already, eventhough it feels like more.:) This year we didn't do much becasue I have been sick... yes sick on our Anniversary.. how fun right?? Well even if we didnt get to go out, we did get to spend some quality time together. We took Avery to have a sleepover with Dee Dee & Pa Pa while we ordered take out and watched a movie at home. Not the ideal thing we wanted to do, but when things happen you have to deal with them and make the best of them. I did however get the best gift of all. Zach let me stay in bed all day on sunday and relax & get better. He went to pick of sweet pea and I stayed in my jammies and in bed all day watching lifetime movies. It was the best!! I felt sooo refreshed and recharged this morning. I havent felt like that is sooooo long. Thanks babe!! 

Happy 3 year "shanna-versary"
(we have always said Shanna-versary" because its always about me.. he he I LOVE IT!!)









honeymoon in St. Lucia



Happy 3 years Babe!!
I love you more than anything and can't imagine my life without such a wonderful man in it. Three years down,100 more to go. I love you!!

Happy Anniversary!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Shanna versary!!! Awesome!!!! Spending a day in bed watching Lifetime movies... sooo jealous!!! Happy 3 years!!!

Kirsten: said...

Super sweet post Shanna! Happy Shannversary to you 2 love birds!

kristinkfitness said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary!!!!!