Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Thursday, September 23, 2010

School days

Avery is having soo much fun at Mother's Day out that I thought I would share some of her fun things that she brings home and talks about with us.

Last week they did their family tree. How cute is this..
Avery was soo proud of it.



showing off her Family tree.. ha ha



and telling me all about it
 she wanted to put it on the fridge for everyone to see
 They also worked on the first letter of their names. Of course Avery already knows her but LOVED doing activites with her A
Here is just a cute thing they made of all her friends in her class.
 This week they studied the 5 senses and she was soo excited about that. She came home telling us all of them. They made this cute 5 senses book of her very own facial features. super cute!!

And just because she is sooo darn cute. Here is Avery before school on tuesday...





They also started carpool a week ago. It was soo cute the first time I went to pick her up. I mean it was like "REAL SCHOOL".. I almost cried to think that she is growing up soo fast that I have to get in a line to pick her up from school...tear

so I am THAT mom that takes pictures of EVERYTHING.. Here is the pick up line.. :)
in line waiting with her sign so the teacher can call out who is next..

and here she is waiting for mommy with Mrs. Erin..

I just want to say how Avery & I LOVE Mother's day out. Avery is having sooo much fun with it and ballet class. I cannot tell you how much it helps me too. I get a little break and time to do errands too. It is a blessing to me and I am loving it. I wish it was 3 days a week now instead of two. :) Avery is learning soo much and meeting new friends. She loves Mrs. Erin & Mrs. Kelly. She talks all about her friends. She even yells out for them when we get to her classroom. I mean can it get any better for her and me. I think not. Im so glad that we got to put her in this program.

Happy Thursday Everyone.. Today is Officially the first day of FALL!!

 Just because I love this little girl.. more one picture of my sweetie pie that I forgot to post..

Photobucket 

4 comments:

Kirsten: said...

Glad she is enjoying school and you are enjoying some free time!!! XOXO

Tiffany Lockette said...

She is so precious. I'm glad she is enjoying school and Mommy gets a little Mommy time, it's definitely important. Quick question, where do you get Avery's big bows? I have had the hardest time finding big bows. I frequent sellers on Etsy but still have not found a seller on there that makes the large bows.

Tiffany Lockette said...

Would you want to make bows to sell by chance?

Lisa said...

awwwh friend this post makes me tear up. My #2 baby is growing up! I love her, she's so sassy!