Yesterday at Avery's school, they had Dad's & Donuts day. Zach got to go eat donuts with her before school. Avery was sooo excited that daddy was going to school to eat DONUTS!! The funny thing is that she wont touch donuts. She has this wierd thing with any kind of "soggy bread". She will NOT eat it. For instance.. pancakes, donuts, etc. She is one picky little thing. Wonder where she gets that from.. HMMMMM??? Any guesses? LOL Anyways, Avery was pumped until we got to the classsroom. I didnt know if she thought they were just going somewhere together and not school or if she was just sad because she knew we were leaving. Idk but I do know she calmed down after I left before snapping a few pictures. Maybe it was me.. who knows but she was glad Daddy came to eat with her when I picked her up from school.
how cute that they did a camo theme.. right up Zach's alley ha
All the dads
not a happy camper..:( but looks incredibly cute in her jean leggings aka Jeggings
Also Avery has ballet class on Tuesady so here is some cute pics of my ballerina just because she is so darn cute..















3 comments:
Hey girl I talked to Kyle last night about getting a nice camera and I was curious which one you have? Your pictures are always so great! I'm clueless so any info would help me! Camera, lenses, editing software?? THANKS!!!!
HA, The picky eater is SOSSOOOOO momma. Grandma had to make so many different kinds of foods to make Shanna happy....the cinnamon rolls and hamburger/hot dog thing. LOL!!!
Love the ballerina pics. So cute.
Love her little ballerina outfit, so stinkin cute. She looks like she is a Daddy's girl. I'm sure shes was so happy to have her Daddy with her at School. So cute.
Post a Comment