Saturday Avery had her first sleepover at Dee Dee and Pa's house. Zach's parents had a party at their house for their work so my parents offered to watch her overnight while we partied like rockstars. HA!! just kidding. So after 10 months we finally left our little girl away from us for one night. It was harder for me than anyone else since Im always with her 24/7. After we left my parents I called 5 minutes down the road and what did I hear in the background... my precious angel saying "MA MA" I starting crying.. She did great and had a great time with them, but as for me I wanted to call every 30 minutes but Zach said" She's fine, they raised you". And I know that but still it was the first time leaving my baby and not waking up to her sweet little face every morning. I will admit it was nice to get out and to sleep in but still it was hard at first. I know she will have so many more sleepovers so I need to get use to it.. As for the party, we had a great time full of dancing, karoke, bar,food, ect. Here are a few pics. I didnt take many because there was a accident with my camera and it broke, so my baby is in the shop getting fixed. I will be using my back up camera for a few weeks now. tear....
she's in the shop... I miss her already.. tear

Amy and I

Nick on the ranger

Lisa dancing with her two favorite daughters-in-law..wink wink

Zach and I
3 comments:
Ah Shanna! It is hard at first but you deserve a well needed break! And its good for lil miss princess to have quality time with the family. Glad you & Zach had a fun time out!
Good for you guys!! You need a break every once in a while and I'm glad you had a good night out with your hubby!
That's a great picture of you & Zack!! You look so Beautiful!! It's hard being away from our little angels! I'm glad you guys had a great night together, though. The only time I spent the night away from Skylar was when I had to stay in the hospital! That was so dang hard!!!
Post a Comment