Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Tuesday, June 16, 2009

11 months (6-15-09)


OMG I cant believe our little princess will be one in a month. She is growing up wayyyy to fast. She needs to slow down a little bit. If I blink I might miss something. lol.

What's going on in Avery's world:

-She is walking with her push walker but still not on her own
-Loves laughing at mommy and daddy dance
-eats almost ANYTHING. She LOVES any kind of fruit for sure. She must get that from her daddy. lol
-just learned how to climb on the couch. That all she wants to do all the time. She is a lil monkey
-Started walking just holding on to one of our fingers. She will let go one day soon. I just know it.
- im happy to say I have gone 11 months breast feeding. I am slowly getting her to regular milk since the pedatrician said I could start her now. I must admit i will kinda miss the bonding between us but I am ready to have my boobies back. HA HA (I never thought I would have gone this long so Im giving my own self props on that)
- Mumbles...She says "dat" all the time which means that to her. We showed her pictures of herself and I sware she said Princess. Zach and I cracked up laughing.
-Weighs 17lbs 8 oz... with clothes on
-Has #7 and #8 tooth coming in on top.
-LOVES to shop and grab as many tags as she can get



climbing on the couch

cutie

shes proud of herself lol

swimming


went shopping with daddy and came home with a new hat. LOL


i say who is that.. and she says points and says DAT.. lol


Having fun swimming


walkin with her walker

4 comments:

Tales from the Trails said...

OMG, she does not even look like herself with that cute hat on. I remember the little precious doll we had last Christmas. No telling what she will do the Grandma's Christmas tree this year : )

And is she getting educated by "Run's House"????? LOL

Lisa said...

HAPPY 11th month sweet girl!
OMG Shanna she is going to take off soon, she has it in the bag. She is going to let go anytime now, I can see it. Love you Princess Avery cakes!

Kirsten: said...

Princess Avery will def. be walking soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she will be walking soon. I do give you props on breastfeeding this long. If my doctor would have let me I would have breastfed for a long time too. Her eyes are so beautiful like her momma's..