My friend Kirsten's baby girl turned 1 on June 11th and she had her first birthday pool party this weekend.Avery got to play with all her friends, flirt a little, and a 5 sec swim.HA! The water was a little too cold for the princess HA HA. They also had Piggies and Paws come which is really neat. Its artwork made out of their hands or footprints. I cant wait to get Avery's back. Happy 1st Birthday Brooklyn!!
Avery showing off her kini

Brooklyn and her mommy(kirsten)
Brooklyn swimming
Avery's 5 second swim. HA

aunt caroline and Avery
talkin with caroline
Bye mom
Avery driving B's car

aunt shawna and avery cakes
getting ready to dig in
and after the yummy cake
Shawna, sara, and baby Brown in the tummy
Mommy and princess Avery
Avery patting Linc on the head. HA

3 comments:
Ah, you got some great shots!!! I'll be uploading mine soon...so slow I know!!! I'm so glad you and Avery were able to come...her birthday will be next!!!
It was so nice to meet Avery! She is such a doll!
Great pics!!
I can't believe it will be Avery's party next month!! I loved Avery's little bikini. Looks like such a fun party...the birthday girl is really cute!
Post a Comment