Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just let go...

Well our little princess is still not walking yet on her own but she loves walking around the table, around the couches and anything she can move those feet too. Im sure in a matter of time she will just let go and walk on her own. The other day she stood up for a few seconds unassisted but then fell. She knows she is a princess so she just doesnt want to do it yet. HA HA. Oh and her hair is getting out of control. we might need a haircut soon. LOL
ps I miss my camera soooo much...:(its just not the same


Bad hair day. HA



Drink in on hand, phone in the other..wonder where she gets that from. HA


Avery with pigtails.. she looks so grown up in this pic..tear

our little DIVA


3 comments:

Tales from the Trails said...

Step, together, step, together...love how she moves around the table. And her piggytails....ADORABLE. I think a visit to Auntie Lois is in order with the family paparazzi around, hehehehe.

Lisa said...

OMG she will be walking in no time. She has that down! I love her hair getting longer. We have the same clippies, imagine that! The same set came with white ones too right? I'm sorry your camera is sick. I know that sucks. I miss you guys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is becoming such a character!! I really love the Our little diva picture!!! She's a ham!! She will definitely be walking very soon!!