Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, June 29, 2009

The BIG 27!!

Well i turned 27 on sunday and we celebrated all weekend long. We had a very fun weekend with family.Saturday zach and I went to a movie which we haven't done in like almost 2 years. yes that is right...2 years. Its amazing how much prices have gone up in that short of time. Zach and I were stunned.. LOL. I remember when a ticket was 4 dollars and now they are 7. I think its time we invest in a movie theatre. HAHA!! Anyways, then Zach took Avery and I out to dinner. Then Sunday we headed to my parents and Zach and my Dad grilled chicken and steaks. It was oh so yummy, but I think Im still full from ALL the eating I did this weekend.. LOL. All in all I had a great birthday with the ones I love. Oh and the BEST birthday gift of all was that I FINALLY got my camera back. WHOOOHOOOOO!! I never knew how excited I could get to get a camera back. HA HA


All the girls



daddy was proud. LOL


Pa, Avery and I


/>
The three of us

Our beautiful princess. look at those baby blues.. alos she has a new tooth. see to the bottom right..


Shelly, me and Avery

Avery helping me open gifts


She wanted to help me again.. loves presents


Daddy and Avery both got a nap after that great meal

after her nap. she wouldnt let go of daddy..


Avery helping me blow out the candles.. she is practicing for her bday



cake time


Aunt Shelly and Avery

one more cake before bedtime


being silly

icecream cake from avery and zach.. like the numbers on there. HA HA


A BIG slobbery birthday kiss from my baby girl

2 comments:

Tales from the Trails said...

Happy Birthday Shanna!!!! I would love to see that age again. I dread my next birthday in less than a month.

Avery is getting ready for her birthday and presents--Can't wait!

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again my NA NA NA NA! You are Shelly look a lot a like now with your hair the same style. I love all of the pics and so happy you got your camera back. I want to steal the pic of Avery and the FB. Uncle BJ would be so proud!!!
MWAH!