Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was a BOO-tiful,fun-filled day. Saturday before trick or treating we decided to carve pumpkins with Avery at home. We tried to carve an "A" but totally not thinking that the middle part would come out, so if your wondering what that little pumpkin is suppose to be, well now ya know. HA HA. After carving pumpkins we headed to Zach's parents house. They had a Hay ride for the kids. Avery wasn't so into it. I think she was holding on to Zach for dear life. As we were riding all of the cows started to follow us slowly and then they were coming faster and faster. I was a little scared to be honest..Not realizing why they were following us so closely for. They were getting closer and closer and we realized they wanted the hay and would not stop to get it. We had to stop and give them a bale before they ate us. LOL. Just kidding but it still was a little tramatizing to see cows with horns coming soo fast towards you. Lesson #1.. Never have a hay ride where there is cows. LOL. Anyways, so after that, the kids went trick or treating at Li Li & Pop's house.. Yes they only went to one house but HEY, they didn't even know the difference. Trust me, they got plenty of candy at just one house. We had a great Halloween with our Little Fairy. She was the cutest Little Fairy I have EVER seen.





all the kiddos






fixing to go on the hay ride


The kids hayride

Amy, Madalyn, Taylor and Dawson


Our niece Madalyn

Our beautiful little fairy

the cows trying to eat us.. I mean the hay.LOL

LOOK..cows


checking out the cows

Siegert hay ride


BOO-tiful sunset at the Siegert's..lol


Dawson trying to give Avery kisses. LOL




Holding hands

Little fairy Avery


Our nephew Dawson

Dawson the pirate, Madalyn, princess tinkerbell, Avery the Fairy and Zach


walking to the door


who is it??LOL


Trick or treat

candy please




dragging her bag on the ground.LOL

the candy bandit. runny away with all the candy. HA

Amy... mommy pirate HA

all her yummy candy

chocolate mustache.. she cant get enough

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAN what a difference a year can make huh..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kirsten: said...

that is so funny about the cows, i think it would have scared me as well to have them so close! love aves' lil hat / beanie...not sure of the technical term. lol

kristinkfitness said...

OK so I am just learning how to "decorate" a little girl and I'm loving the bows but now that beanie with flower...adorable! So does that flower just hook on to the beanie or did it come with it on it? I swear I need a little girl 101 class! And I used to think I wouldn't know what I would do with a little boy, he was easy! =) ha!

Tales from the Trails said...

We are in awe...of course. Can't wait for the holidays to see Miss A. Love the flower beanie hat : )

Leah said...

Aww these pics are so stinking cute! That is hilarious about the cows and the hayride! haha. Would've freaked me out!