Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Thursday, March 19, 2009

8 month pictures

I finally got around to take little princess to get her pictures taken. We managed to get a few good shots of her. She is growing so fast and doing so many new things everyday. She turns the pages when I read to her, starting to wave, and scooting all over the house. I cant even post that much anymore except when she is sleeping so I can keep an eye on her. Today I was on the computer and she was playing on her mat in the living room and she comes crawling by the computer room and smiles and me like"Hi MOM" and keeps going into our bedroom. It was sooo cute, so sorry if im not updating as much. She is getting very mobile. LOL Hope you enjoy some of the pics. I will be sending them to everyone soon.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love all of them. She is so stinkin' cute.. Beautiful Blue Eyes!! She's growing up too fast, just like Skylar!!

The Venghaus Family said...

She just gets more and more gorgeous as she gets older!! You guys are gonna have a lil model on your hands! Bryson is already head over heels...I dunno what to tell u. She's a heartbreaker fo sure!

Kirsten: said...

Avery sounds like a busy bee!!! The yellow flower outfit is too cute!!! Love the new layout too!!!