Avery has been just talking away the past week and I haven't been able to get it on video. Every time she does it I get the camera and she stops. go figure! So last night I finally caught some of it. Sounds to me like she is saying Da Da. lol She is also getting her two front teeth in. Zach and I noticed it on saturday that they are peeking through. As soon as you can see it, I will get a picture of them. Avery also knows where mommy's nose is. I ask her "where's mommy's nose" and she grabs it. Our smart little girl is growing up.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

3 comments:
I can not stop laughing!!!!!! I just love that inch worm so much!!!! She's so cute!!! I am so excited to get our girls together often.
Nooooooooooooooo Avery!!!!! It's "ma ma" that's the most important. LOL. She's too funny the way she makes her way so quickly across the room! Precious!
That video is so cute. Everytime you asked Avery to say something, Skylar said it. You said, say hi baby and Skylar said, Hi Baby. It was so cute. She would say Hi dada, too. She is moving around real good.
Post a Comment