Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dr. Appt.

Yesterday I took Avery to the doctor because she was fussy and kept pulling her ear and wanted to make sure she didn't have an ear infection. Turns out she doesn't but she does have some fluid in her right ear. Hopefully it will go away and not turn into a ear infection. I am just keeping an eye on her and then going back at the end of the month for a checkup. Our little princess is very petite and it was beginning to worry me so I asked him and he said she looks great. She is just little. I get so many comments about how little she is and was beginning to worry so now I am worry free. She now weighs 15lbs and 13 oz. and will be 8 months next week. I cant believe that. She is growing up before our eyes.

Our little beauty queen..


ugh oh

Daddy getting Avery


our beautiful little one


this is how I find her when she wakes up. everything pulled down..caught her in the act.. look at that guilty face. LOL

3 comments:

Lisa said...

HAHA she's like what mom?? I'm not doing ANYTHING! I love her pretty blues! and BTW, I don't think Avery looks too small at all,our kiddos are just big, lol.

The Venghaus Family said...

She's not too small at all and looks very healthy to me and I agree with Lisa. She's little and petite like her mommy. Lets get together one day next week for another playdate! I love the pic of her in the crib like "uh oh...she caught me!"

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lisa & Jen.. She's not too small. Every baby is different. Skylar's not real big either, she's just very tall like her Daddy. Everyone one who meets her thinks she is already 3, but she's only going to be 2. She is too cute with her blue eyes & blonde hair!!