Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor..ugh!!!

Let me just say that I havent watched the Bachelor in a long time prob since the one with Trista and Ryan and now Im not going to ever again. I really liked Jason and he seemed like a great guy until he pulled his little stunt on Melissa. She is such a sweet, beautiful, fun girl and the break her heart on national television.. well that is just pathetic.. He could at least waited til later on or something. And as for Molly.. what an idiot you have to be to take him back after he dumped you the first time. ughh as you can tell Im just bitter. I cant wait to hear what he has to say tonight..I hope Melissa is the next Bachelorette.

2 comments:

Kirsten: said...

I know!!! I didn't believe that Jason and Molly hadn't seen each other either. If he was so unsure he shouldn't have proposed...JACKA$$!!! I heard Jillian is the next bachlorette.......BORING!!!

Lisa said...

UGH he is such a "bastard" as Melissa said. BORING nothing Kirsten, lol. I LOVE JIllian! I'm very excited about it. I mean really, there are going to be 20 more hotdogs scenes, I can feel it! HAHA, j/k