Our little girl is growing up fast. She has done a few new things this week. She ate yogurt and a vanilla wafer and she loves them. The Dr. mentioned maybe giving her snacks during the day so she would sleep better through the night since she is keeping mommy up lately. I think she might just be getting a tad spoiled and wanting her mommy to rock her back to sleep. She absolutley loves the vanilla wafer. I was eating some and wanted to see if she would eat it and she did. She loves those things. Avery also is starting to get up on her knees and I caught her up on the table where she knows not to go but she wont stay away from it. When we say no Avery she smiles and laughs at us. go figure..LOL She will be crawling in no time instead of her famous army crawl. She is already all over the house now.. I cant imagine when she really starts to crawl.She also loves to crawl over my bobby pillow.She thinks its soo much fun and laughs at herself. Shes so silly.. and I have both of these on video but for some reason its not uploading them. Ill try again later..
on her knees

eating her vanilla wafer
1 comment:
You should get the book "The Sleep Easy Solution". A friend recommended it to me when Kaden was a baby and a very needy sleeper. I read it when he was like 8 months old and I was fed up with him waking up all night, made life so much easier! It explains that babies are ready for sleep training at 4 months old - and it's not the old "cry it out" method! Within a week we would just lay Kaden down in bed and say goodnight, he'd lay his head down, and we could leave the room with him still awake and he'd just go to sleep. I'm re-reading it now, and starting it with Lincoln and he's already starting to go to sleep on his own sometimes!
Pictures are cute! She's getting so big!!
Post a Comment