Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, March 16, 2009

8 months old!!!!

Yesterday our baby girl turned 8 months old. We had a great day as a family and stayed in our pj's almost all day due to the crappy weather. She is growing up so fast and changing everyday!!Happy 8 month baby girl. We love you!!




lil A (as pops would say)


pj day


happy baby

Daddy's little girl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too cute & getting so big.. I can't believe she is 8 months already.. It's seems like she was just born! I love all the pics, especially the last one. She's thinking, "What is that on your chin, Daddy"!! So adorable..

Kirsten: said...

So cute!!! I love the pix of her grabbing her toes!!! What program do you use to edit, enhance and caption your pictures???

The Venghaus Family said...

She's so adorable!! I could eat her up and I can't believe she's already 8 mos old...that is NuTs! Haha about Bryson liking older women...but true! He told me he misses his girlfriend and wants a date soon. LOL! Miss u!

Lisa said...

what a little sweet pea! I love the one with her Zach and how her little belly is sticking out! UGH, i could just eat her up!