Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Friday, April 17, 2009

Avery said Momma today!!

Today I was eating lunch and Avery was in her walker playing and I guess she wanted out and I hear momma out of her mouth. I grabbed the camera to get it on video. (I have been trying to get her to say it since she already is saying Da Da all the time.) So in the video she was already mad about being in there and doesnt want to say it but she finally is like FINE ALREADY ILL DO IT IF YOU GET ME OUTTA THIS THING!! Lol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Avery!! How awesome.. Shanna I know you are so happy.. Skylar was watching this video with me & everytime you said, say Momma, Skylar would say it to you.. So cute.. I love her teeth.. She's so cute with them..

Tales from the Trails said...

Just like a stubborn Stastny, LOL. Too cute. She was so ready to get out. We love her : )

Lisa said...

HAHA she's awesome! I love it!!!! She is thinking ok I said it, now bust me out of here! I love that thing she was doing yesterday when she "clicks" with her tongue. You need to video that too =) Now we need to work on saying, "Aunt Lisa!" HA!

The Venghaus Family said...

hahahah!! That's hilarious and her expressions are too cute! Hmmmmm....I wonder if her next word will be "bryson". LOL!

Kirsten: said...

Yay Avery!!!