My good friend Lauren had her baby boy today!! Kale David Tidhar made his debut at 11:17am weighing 6 lbs 14 oz. and 20 in long. We are soo happy for Lauren and her hubby, Amit. Just a little side note. I technically named her baby boy. I told her this was our boy name and she loved it and why wouldn't she so did I. Im glad I got to name the little guy and I have forgiven her. ha ha. I mean by the time we have a boy Im sure I will love another name anyways. LOL. Avery has ANOTHER boyfriend now.. eventhough it will be a long distance relationship. LOL I Love you Lu Lu!

Isn't he the cutest little thing..
(I think he looks like his daddy)
2 comments:
He is so adorable!! Please tell Lauren congrats for me, next time you talk to her!! You did a great job on the name. That's a name I have always liked, too..
Yea!! Tell her congrats from me!! He's precious and does look like his daddy. Bryson is still Avery's #1 man right? LOL!
Post a Comment