Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Fun!!

Saturday we went to Lisa and BJ's crawfish boil and had some yummy crawfish and let the kids swim. This was Avery's first time swimming and liked it but was worn out by the time we went. She was exhausted from the long playday. On Sunday, we went to visit Dee Dee and Pa. We had a very fun and exciting weekend. oh and remember the head tilt that Princess Avery has been doing well I got a picture of it. Our litte girl knows she is a princess for sure.



Daddy and my little sunflower

Lisa and Zach grubbing down on some crawdads



Lisa and I with no kiddos..OMG..lol


Avery is like.."hold on friend ,let me fix your hair for the papparazzi"


Keegan getting sunscreen on

Ready to swim mom

Avery and Keegan getting ready to swim with their matching shades on


Keegan swimming

The girls swimming together


Fun in the sun



she was pooped


Sunday funday at Dee Dee and Pa's house..

Mommy and her princess

Walking with Dee Dee

IM THE PRINCESS head tilt

sitting on the stairs

i love my Dee Dee

3 comments:

Kirsten: said...

too cute!!!

The Venghaus Family said...

That pic of her helping fluff Keegans hair is precious! Needs to be framed! I swear she gets prettier every day! Future beauty queen in the making. Love the head tilt!

Lisa said...

haha I LOVE that picture of her fixing K's hair...Priceless!!!!!!!! Def a framer. Man look at K's leg rolls when I'm putting sunscreen on her. HA! I love Avery's outfit from Sunday, SO CUTE!!!