Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Friday, April 24, 2009

Little miss princess..random

Avery is all over the place lately and is becoming such a little princess and I think she knows it. She does this head tilt and smiles like YEAH IM THE PRINCESS..


Loves to eat mommys phone


getting into everything..


Watching Elmo.. she LOVES it


Miss blue eyes

LOVES bananas unlike mommy


This is what happens when she pushes baby food away from me and wants real food

after bath


splashing in the bath. she loves taking a bath. I on the other hand get soaked. LOL

2 comments:

Kirsten: said...

Such a lil princess indeed!!!

Lisa said...

ok I just saw her a few days ago and she looks like she has grown! Like she looks like a little lady, I mean PRINCESS!!!!!!!! She's so freakin cute!