Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, April 6, 2009

Bluebonnets

Saturday we went to go take bluebonnet pictures. It was very windy and sunny and Avery could barely see anything so we didnt get one good smile out of her looking at the camera. She DOES NOT like the wind thats for sure but we managed to get a few shots. Poor baby was so glad to be home and was pooped after a long day.


Our Attempt at a family photo



I love my sweet baby girl

loves daddys shoulder rides. see that smile

a smile but looking down




Holding a Bluebonnet

Daddy's little girl








Mommy and Avery

My beautifull little girl


YEA!! were home!

This is how she landed. she was exhausted!!

3 comments:

Kirsten: said...

Love the bluebonnets!!! Is this in Brenham??? I want to get some with D & B!!!

The Venghaus Family said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!! Where did you go? We are planning to go take BB pics this Friday since Nick is taking off work. Wherever you went, its gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You took some Beautiful pictures!! I wish we had bluebonnets up here!!! That sucks that we don't. I love the one where Avery passed out in her crib!! That was too cute!!