Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lunch with the "Baby Brigade"

Today Avery and I had lunch with Lisa and Keegan and Jen and Bryson. The kids all did really well and loved seeing each other. Lisa just moved back to Houston and we are so glad because we can see more of them and have more lunch dates together with the kiddos. By the end of the lunch Keegan and Bryson gave up from all the excitement. We had a great time and as we were leaving the lady said "ugh oh its the BABY BRIGADE" I guess that is our name now. ha ha.


The BABY BRIGADE!!!

Lisa being Super mom

Bryson and Keegan meeting for the first time. Bryson just loves the ladies. LOL

Little Miss Keegan

Avery seeing Keegan again. YEA!!



Miss Blue eyes


Look at that belly..she is stuffed lol


Mommy and Avery

Avery seeing her man again

Bryson had enough of all the pretty girls

3 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

LOVE IT!!!! I had fun with all of you today. I've missed you and glad we are back now. xoxox

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you all will be able to see other all the time, especially for the babies.. I really love the black & white one of Avery with her Beautiful Blue eyes..