
Avery turned 16th months on Sunday and she is just talking soo much more. Its amazing how much she picks up these days. She is our little angel and she is just the most precious little thing I have every seen.
What's going on in Avery's world:
-says cat,dog,bath,cup,trash,tractor,mama,dada,Kee Kee(Keegan),Dee Dee,Pa Pa,She She(Shelly),car,go go go,trash,Hi,Bye Bye,Shoes,Socks,baby,ball,SHHHH (with her finger over her mouth as in be quiet.LOL),more, chip,Boo, bubbles, tickle tickle.. I know there is tons more but I cant think right now.lol
-can read arms up, clap, and her name
-is starting to run
-STILL loves Elmo and her babies
-my little helper. She always helps me put up clothes,wipes,diapers and toliet paper. She actually puts the diapers and wipes up herself.
-wears 18 month clothes and size 3 or 4 shoes
-still very girly.. Loves jewerly
-LOVES books
-eats with a spoon and fork




1 comment:
Happy 16 mth big girl!!!!
Post a Comment