

Avery got her face painted for the first time and did such a good job. Didn't move AT ALL. I figured I would get one too that matches Avery so we would be "TWINKIES"












All the kids got to go on pony rides. I'm not sure what it was but Aves wanted NO PART of that. Which is really weird since she didn't mind at her birthday party. She just sat on the pony for a second to get one picture but then had enough. LOL.



We also got to swing on the BIG swings. To be honest It was kinda scary when they jerked you back to swing.. I think we all jumped when they did that. It was funny though because Avery didn't know whether to cry or laugh. When it jerked us she started to cry and then she was laughing when we started swinging. It was too funny.






Avery and Daddy got to go on a elephant ride. Avery really liked seeing the Elephants.












So after an exhausting day and weekend we were all ready to go..but not without a group picture first.(that no one wanted to take but me. LOL)

see ya next year...well maybe:)

What a BIG fun-filled family weekend we had. We are soo glad Daddy got to stay home with us!!!

2 comments:
I can't believe she sat so still for the face painting. True Princess wanting to get beautiful for the event.
We can't wait to see her next week!!!
OK, so seeing those pics of you and Avery it is very clear that Avery is a "mini - Shanna!" She is so gorgeous just like her momma!
Post a Comment