Today we met up with
Lisa and Keegan for a playdate at the play area at katy mills. When we got there it said it was closed, but we figured we would just go in and if we get caught then we will leave. So the girls played and then others began to join, seeing that we were in there. Right as the girls were getting tired, here comes 4 mall cops telling us to leave... yes I said 4..I mean seriously how many could it take to tell us to leave. Anyways the girls got to play and Avery got to show Lisa how she says Keegan. She has been saying "Kee Kee" for a few days now and I told Lisa about it. It's the cutest thing. She saw Keegan and pointed saying "KEE KEE".. She just loves her Kee Kee and are already the best of friends..as you can tell.
*Click on picture to see bigger*

No comments:
Post a Comment