
Yep.. that's right. Its HUNTING season.. what I dread all year long. The fact that Hubby will be gone almost every weekend for the next few months....SUCKS!! I guess you can say I'm a single mom on the weekends now. OR a hunter's wife... Avery and I will miss him so much and don't understand why hunters think they should go every single weekend.HA!! Anyways, Zach left this morning and we did our usual thing like last year with Avery sitting in the suitcase. She loves her daddy as much as I do and we are gonna miss him sooo much this hunting season. There is some good news though. This hunting season is shorter than last year by a little so even better for us. I'm just praying he gets a bunch of Big Bucks early on so he will have enough and wont wanna go anymore. he he he. think that will work??? LOL Let's just hope it does.

take me with you daddy...



sitting in daddy's hunting chair

don't go daddy...


3 comments:
I'm in the same boat as you... ugh!!! I'm a single mom to 3 kids during deer season. Hopefully we'll get some yummy deer meat to eat!!!
Oh yes I know what you're going through! This is Kyle's third weekend gone since Karter was born (he was bow hunting the other 2 times) We'll have to start a hunting wives club where we all get together! =)
Aawwww, daddy is leaving his best "dear" ever!!! Yeah, only a teacher would think of deer and dear, haha.
Post a Comment