Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

Well Hubby left on Friday to go hunting so me and Avery had a fun and relaxing "girls night",just the two of us. I took Aves to gymboree for a little play time and then we had a bubble bath party. lol.Avery LOVES bubbles and she played in her bath for almost 45 minutes. (that's a LONG bath).. She got a little treat while daddy was away. LOL. Saturday we went to sealy to see my parents. We took Avery's car so she could have soooo much more room to ride and run around. She LOVED it. She also got her first Happy Meal at dee dee and pa's while mommy got to go sopping. She also gave them their names the way she wants to say them. Dee Dee is still "Dee Dee". Pa is "Pa Pa Pa". and Shelly is "she she". We had a lot of fun. We came home Sunday waiting on daddy to get home. Avery woke up from her nap and I told her daddy was fixing to be here. So she went to the front door, looked out the window and waited on daddy to arrive. As soon as she heard daddy's truck she got soo excited and yelled ,"DA DA".. (FYI. every time she hears a loud truck she immediately says da da EVERY TIME) Zach was soo excited when he saw her sweet little face in the window....
Perfect ending for a perfect weekend..


Bubble bath time



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving her car at Dee Dee and Pa's



VVVRRRROOOOMMMMMM


speed racer... trying to race "dee dee and Pa Pa"


exploring with Dee Dee




watching Elmo with Dee Dee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
waiting on daddy

DA DA


We were both so glad to see daddy!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kirsten: said...

Love those baby blues!!! Glad ya'll had a good weekend! Oh, and whats that I saw on FB about you getting a ticket in the driveway???

Leah said...

Such cute pictures!! I've been meaning to ask- what lens do you have?? We are looking at getting a better one, not sure which one to get? I have a Nikon btw, which I think yours was too?